Sunday, September 8, 2013


A week ago I took a purse class from Barbara L.  This was a totally different pattern than what I make and she taught us a different way to put a zipper in.  I was a little hesitant at first, but let me tell you I love my purse.  Now I plan to make a wallet to match.  Thank you Barbara for the great class.  It was also a real fun day.  Especially because everyone got to laugh at me (also a teacher) who kept screwing up and getting ahead.  See what happens when you don't stay with the rest of the group.  I ironed interfacing on the wrong side of my pockets and had to throw it away, sewed my inside pockets upside down and ran out of bobbin thread because I didn't take my own advise and have 2 filled bobbins before class......Lesson learned....lol...
 Another great day
with wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment