Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Craft Room Closes at Lorettas

This morning my BFF and I went into Loretta's to remove the rest of my crafts from the Craft Room.  It has been a great year but time for me to make a change. So the craft room at Loretta's is now closed. I want to thank Loretta for allowing me to rent a room from her and be able to showcase my crafts for sale.  I also want to thank my crafting friend, Melissa for sharing some time in the room with me. I will now be selling from the home so you can contact me there.  Since I quit my job and started dedicating more time to my crafting, my sales really increased. For the most, my sales lately have been coming from the house so I decided to just rearrange my studio at home and turn it into my sale/class/and work room.  There was some work done during the summer.  Johnny installed a ceiling fan and a new air/heat unit just for my room. So now we will be comfortable summer and winter. In the spring he will start on cabinets to store everything that is scattered around the room in boxes. I will announce upcoming classes as I plan them or you can contact me for personal one on one classes. As I make new items for sale I will post them here on the blog and send out monthly emails to all on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment