Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My New Screen Room Furniture

Several years ago for my birthday, hubby screened in a portion of our back deck for me.  It has 2 entrances to the house. One from my bedroom and one from the great room and a screen door out to the rest of the deck. I had him put indoor outdoor carpeting and I can vacumn it when I want or hose it down.  So this year I finally found a cute outdoor whicker set that fits right in the corner of the room. I even put a side table and a lamp which you cant see, and there is a ceiling fan with lights. A few plants and a throw and I'm ready for my naps.

 
Around the corner is a small table and 2 chairs so I can eat lunch out there or do some of my crafting when weather permits.  Even my girls like being out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment