Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday

This morning there was nothing to rush about so I decided to cook breakfast outside on my griddle.  Johnny left for a 10 am seminar and I stayed behind to sweep floors! change linens and be with the dogs while resting my knee. Daisey was a little better and walked farther down the road. No shaking all day and even barking at someone who came to see us.

I still haven't pulled out the machine but hope to do so tonight since I don't have to cook dinner. Did I tell you I sold one of my table runners?   Hope to sell more this week. So I walked the dogs on and off during the day but as it started to really warm up I didn't walk as far.

We are at the afternoon seminars and will go back to feed and walk the dogs then back up here to have a Fried Chicken Dinner. Then I hope Johnny and will ride around for a while and see the sites......

No comments:

Post a Comment