Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Home

After several days of snow and ice, most would say they have cabin fever.  But not me.....I wanted another day so I could continue my sewing, cooking and housework.  I try to divide my time between getting laundry done, sewing for an hour or two, then going into the kitchen to cook up a pot of home made soup for lunch. Then back to my studio to work on a rabbit order, some wallets,  a UFO waiting to be finished and preparing for my painting class and weekend quilt top class.  Then back to the kitchen to feed my two Yorkies and prepare dinner. Evenings during prime time shows, you will find me watching my favorite  shows with my husband and the two Yorkies. And if all that is not enough, I work a part time job 3 days a week. How do I find the time to do it all.

When the weather warms up my husband Johnny and I will start planning some trips in our RV and off we will go on some new adventures. But don't you worry.....I take my sewing machine with me and projects  to work on.

I'm putting the binding on the sample of my weekend quilt class, and will post a picture of it by the end of the week for you all to see.  Anyone interested in this class can contact Loretta's Sewin' Room.  I will also do a short show and tell on different ways to make this fun, fast and easy lap quilt.

And now it's time for my favorite Tuesday show, NCIS.  Later, Joanna

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful site; good luck to you ladies. PB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peggy, glad you like it. Gotta give credit to Melissa who did most of the work. Joanna

    ReplyDelete