Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Great Week In Mytrle Beach

Our week in Myrtle Beach was wonderful.  We were able to reconnect with long time friends (I don't say old friends, because I don't think we are old), made new friends, and wonderful memories.

We had great meals at the Rally.  Good buffet seafood dinner, Dinner and Show at Medieval Times, found a great pizza joint and then went to a beautiful Gardens with beautiful sculptures, animals and plants.  And of course I found a Quilt Shop.  Now the season for Craft Shows is starting so I will be busy for the next 2 months.  Here are some shots of the Rally.

 Sheryl and I at the Seafood Buffet
 
 Johnny waiting for us to be seated

 
 
 We had the Black and White Knight and he won!!!!!!!


Jim and Sheryl


I can't resist line dancing, even though my knee wasn't happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment