Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Happy Rainy Day

So I haven't kept my promise and haven't been posting weekly like I wanted to.  But I do have a good excuse.  I have been working every day trying to catch up on orders, so I have time to make new items for my next show.  By the way, the Fall Festival Show was a big hit. And I sold out on all my fall items.  Now I am working on Christmas.  My Flying Angel Dolls Sold out and I am again making more as I already have requests for her.


 
I also finished an order for Rag Dolls and had to come up with one for my Jewish Friend.  So Hanukkah Harry was born. He's the guy with the white beard and jeans.  Looks to me a little like Moses.
 
 
I am also  finishing up some orders for small placemats to fit in your RV, from the Rally we went to.  They should all be shipped out by this weekend, providing the rain stops and the streets in town are not flooded.
 
 
Here is a look at one of my new items for the show.  A 10" gingerbread doll.  He can sit on a shelf or you will be able to hang him when I add the wire to his back.
 

So now you know why I haven't been on line.  But will post more pictures of new items as soon as they are finished.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment