Sunday, August 17, 2014

Good Sunday Morning

Good morning to everyone. Hope you are all having a great start to a wonderful day. I have been very busy this week.  As you know I had a Table Runner Class Friday and we had a great time. As a surprise I showed the girls how to make an easy Christmas Ornament. Then we jumped into our Table Runner.  I provided the squares for them to choose from and we created a table runner and table toppers. See classes for more photos.


Now I have 4 weeks left till my first one day show.  So I am busy creating ornaments, runners, dolls, etc.  Here is a peak at one of the Rag Dolls I'm making.  Sizes, styles, and embellishments will determine the price.  Each is a One Of A Kind so no orders, just first come first serve. 

Sold


I am also busy working on some cute ornaments and a few Primitive Fall items.  So keep coming back to see what's next.




No comments:

Post a Comment