Monday, August 4, 2014

New Items Added


Again I am making Charm Table Runners.  They can be made to fit any size table.  I also have a variety of fabric combinations to choose from.  Fall seems to be very popular right now.  Get your orders in soon.  I may not be able to fill your order closer to the Holidays.


******************************************************

Check out Primitive Needfuls for more new items. Another ornament and Tea Cozy.  I'm also working on some holiday table runners and a wine caddy. I have a show coming up and just found out the RV Rally we are going to has a one day yard sale.  Hope to have some things to bring.  Especially my RV Placemats and wallets.



I took yesterday off and worked a little in my garden.  It is so overgrown, but only lasted an hour.  My hands are developing arthritis and they just needed a rest.

So instead, I stayed downstairs and did some laundry, made a pot of sauce and meatballs and dough for homemade garlic rolls.  Hubby's uncle use to have several Italian Restaurants years ago and they had the best garlic rolls. I have been trying for years to make them, but I am not a baker and just haven't been able to get the dough right.  So hubby contacted his cousin who was the chef  there and got the recipe.  Well they were a lot better than in the past.  I just have to perfect the dough and I'll be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment