Friday, August 1, 2014

TGIF and a wonderful day it was

Today is Friday, the end of the week for most.  But when your retired, it seems like every day is a weekend day. I remember when I was working I couldn't wait for Friday.  Then I crammed everything I wanted to do in 2 days. How did I do it all in just a weekend, when now I have 7 days and just don't seem to have enough hours.  I have been busy getting together some of my new items for the  Holidays and here is one of them.   My Tea Pot and matching Cozy.  This one already sold before I could post it but I have a few more in the works and will post them on Primitive Needfuls when they are done.  The fabric is quilted and has a front pocket to store your tea bags.  Some will have an embroidered tea cup, some will have lace embellishments. No 2 will be alike. You will not be able to order them as I will make them as I find the Tea Pots and believe me they are hard to find.  But with the up coming 127 Yard Sale it may be lucky. So keep watching and see what's new.

 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment