Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I Think It's Time To Built An Ark!

So we have been home from our trip for a week now and it has rained every day. Yesterday we had half a day of sun but it rained last night and has continued for most of today again.  Now we live on the top of the Cumberland Plateau so we are not suppose to flood, but.......I'm really thinking it may soon be time to build an Ark.  I have not watered my garden or potted plants but maybe twice this summer.  I feel bad for the farmers because all this rain is really not good for some veggies. One good thing about the rain though is its been a cooler summer this year and I have enjoyed that a lot.

So Saturday is my Wool Felt Candle Mat Class and I have the kits all ready for the students.  It should be fun.  We will bring our lunch and enjoy each others company while learning some hand applique and make a really cute strawberry candle mat. I love doing my hand work in the evenings while watching tv.

Now I want those of you who are local to remember, Saturday, July 27, is Loretta's Sidewalk Sale. A group of us local crafters/quilters each have a table outside the shop to sell our gently used patterns, left over fabrics, yarns, paints, and other crafting/sewing related items.  Inside the shop will be sale items from 10 to 50% off and in the Mountain Laurel Craft Room everything is 20% off. I have been going thru my studio and boxing up things I will be selling outside and working on my new items that will be inside the craft room.  So I hope to see you all there ready to buy up all our STUFF.......Hope you all are staying dry....quack quack.....joanna


These kits have everything
in them.  May have started
some of them, and never found
the time to finish them.
 Ever wonder where I get the
ideas to make everything I do.
Well I am selling over 50 of
my gently used patterns at a
great price.


Want to make some
scarfs for presents.  Well
I have yarns in many colors
and textures for you to use.

I have half bottles and some
new bottles of acrylic paints.
Most are duplicates of
what I already have. Just
enough to finish a project.
Priced really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment