Monday, July 1, 2013

Last Day in Pigeon Forge

This is our last full day in Pigeon Forge.  During our stay we went to see the Titanic Exhibit, The Smokey Mountain Opry, The Comedy Barn and today we drove to Gatlinburg to walk around the stores.  We had great weather with the rain coming during the night so it never interfered with our days out.  Unfortunately the grass here in the RV Park has not been mowed and it was very difficult to walk a little 3 pound Yorkie in the very high grass.  Every morning I had to towel dry off both of the girl's bellies. It was a very relaxing trip and well needed after another scare with my mole being removed.  I can't wait to get home and start working on my new patterns, prepare for a few new classes at Loretta's and see the beautiful bird houses Johnny plans to make and I promised to paint and decorate.  For now I think I will take a short nap before grilling some hotdogs for lunch and finish posting pictures on FB and here.  You all have a wonderful week and be safe.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great job and I know you are having fun! your BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you when you return. It really sounds like you and Johnny had a great mini vacation. Don't we live in an awesome place? Everything is so close and so beautiful in our area.

    ReplyDelete