Sunday, July 28, 2013

Loretta's Sidewalk Sale

So yesterday we arrived very early at Loretta's to start setting up and there were early birds already there.  I kind of felt bad because I wound up taking most of the space outside under the overhang and Angie and Linda were inside.  Sorry Guys.......didn't mean to be such a hog.  But all was well because we kept the door open and ushered everyone inside after they had looked through my piles of stuff.  We all seemed to have a very good day. The rain decided to stay away and just down the road was another yard sale so the sign they put up on the main road also brought traffic thru to us.

This was like old home week for me.  I saw some of my quilt guild members and some neighbors I haven't seen since I stopped working.  I do miss socializing with everyone. I met new quilters and crafters and just had a fun day with my friends.  I have to give a HUGE thank you to Livia.  My dear friend helped me set up everything, stayed all day and watched over my stuff for me at times and stayed to help me pack up.  What a doll she is.

I also got quite a few to sign up for the next 3 classes I'm teaching in August.  I will post them in the class section and will be sending out emails to all on my class and customer list.  If you read this posting and you are not on my email list please leave me a message to add you. I still have some bags of assorted laces and fabric scrap bags that I will leave in the Mountain Laurel Craft Room till I start bringing in Christmas items. I also have some of my used craft patterns of Dolls, Santa's, Bears, etc. for sale in the Craft Room.

Now it's time for me to work on some table runners and then watch some TV shows I saved for a night of reruns.


I took up the entire space. And still have more in the
attic I could sell.  I really need to downsize.
 
Angie seems to be having a great time.  See those lace ornaments
on the green board.  They are done on the embroidery machine.
So many to choose from. So many ideas you can do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment