Thursday, June 27, 2013

Had my surgery a week ago now and recovering very well.  Stitches came out today and tomorrow  we are off to Pigeon Forge in the RV for a few days of tourists stuff.  Of course you know I bookmarked some quilt shops.  Johnny has already requested we eat at the Apple Barn Restaurant and a rib place. So I will only plan cooking for 2 nights.  OK by me.

We are 95% done with the gardening in front of our porch and just need to mulch.  The good thing about it raining every day this week was the plants never stressed and I didn't have to water.  When the rains came, I would go upstairs and work on projects.  I'm half way done with my log cabin quilt, made a few mug runs and finished another table runner.

Then I decided to clean out more fabric and decided to make fat quarter bundles to sell.  So there are about 2 dozen bundles in a huge basket in the craft room at Loretta's.  6 fat quarters for $10.50.  Those on line can also order and I will send you pictures of the fabrics in the bundles.  I have 100% cotton fabric, homespun and flannel.

So its raining again and I'm now ready to cut a few more mug rugs out.  When rain stops I plan to finish packing the RV and give my Yorkie a bath.  I plan to bring my lap top and camera, so maybe I can post a little while I'm gone.

You all have a wonderful weekend and Happy 4th.  Be safe and happy sewing.  joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment