Sunday, June 30, 2013

Saturday, June 29th, looking for a quilt shop

 
 
Saturday, was our first full day out and about.  So I wrote down addresses to local quilt shops and my favorite Pattern Shop, The Pattern Hutch.  I've been ordering patterns from the Pattern Hutch for years and never went to see them in person.  This trip I did.  Thousands of patterns from my favorite artists and samples of each item finished so you can see what they really look like. As you know there is always the husband section and by now mine is trained to sit and wait.  This time he ventured inside and disappeared down one of the isles of patterns.  Next thing I know he's calling me to come see some patterns he has found.  Bird Houses......I've been asking him to make them for years.  Well guess who bought about as many patterns in bird houses as I did in doll patterns???????????  So I now have a few new items  for this holiday season.  I have these cute primitive
5" rag doll ornaments, 2 new 22" rag dolls, 22" primitive stockings filled with ornaments, 20" primitive Santa and some wool felt ornaments with applique work on them.
 


1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite place to go. Very small shop but tons and tons of patterns. They have the very best so I am sure you will have some beautiful things this fall and winter. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete