Thursday, June 6, 2013

Time For a Change

As May came to a close, so was the end of an 8 year part time job with my Home Owners Association. It was now time to go back to full retirement so I could further my crafting/quilting/gardening and now our traveling.  I will miss the great girls I worked with and seeing many of the property/home owners, but knew this was the right time.

So now I will be concentrating on the Mountain Laurel Crafts Room more and hope to have more inventory for sale starting in July.  Melissa my partner in the room, has decided to concentrate totally on her on line shop on Etsy. I will surely miss her and her beautiful work, although she will probably have a few things in the room during the holidays.  She really can't stay away forever. After my return trip out west I will start redecorating the room and make way for new Fall and Christmas items. The room will be open, but please forgive me if it looks a little bare.

I will also start teaching more classes at Lorettas' starting late July.  Keep checking for updates with class schedules.  There will be an assortment from hand applique on wool, to machine applique, table runners, more beginning quilting classes, etc.

ALSO<  Please note, in August, date not decided yet, there will be a Side Walk Sale at Lorettas'. Some sales on Fat Quarters, Crafts, Kits, and several tables of treasures you CAN'T live without. Loretta will also advertise on her Blog and both of our email lists.

While I am on my trip I will try my best to blog daily of our travels.  I will also have pictures to share with you when I can.  Internet service is not the best in the mountains and campgrounds so I will try hard to keep you updated on our daily adventures.

Keep stopping by and hope to see you all in August at the Side Walk Sale.   joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment