Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fabric Collection for the new RV Quilt

 
So now I have to make another RV Quilt since our new RV has a king size bed.  The fabric colors in the new rig are similar to ours now with more chocolate browns and beige and I now have more blacks, greys and browns.  So far I have found 16 assorted fabrics.  I am making a Turning 20 quilt again.  I love the assorted size blocks and the way all the fabrics look.  Plus my friend Brita, who quilted the last quilt hopefully will quilt this one.  She did free motion in each block and each one was different.  It was exactly what I had wanted and I will want the same look in the new quilt. Every chance I get to stop in a quilt shop on this trip I will search for more fabric.  Boy the work we have to do to make the perfect quilt...lol....

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice!! I love your color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa, Think I will have to go to Angie's Cuttin Corner to see if she has any brown fabric. Then maybe a road trip somewhere.

    ReplyDelete