Monday, January 13, 2014

Johnny also known as the Road Warrior

It's now Monday morning and cold.  I feel so bad walking the girls.  Never thought about bringing their coats.  Think I'll just keep them in the rig and get new ones for the house.  That way I don't have to worry about forgetting.  We are heading south on I75 and trying to decide how far we want to go for the day.  As we cross the Florida state line the temperature starts to warm up.  Nice when I have to walk the dogs.  We decided to gas up before we hit Florida and found a Piloit Station.  Now we get to go into the Deisel lanes with the trucks.  N I C E and easy.  While Johnny was gassing up I ran inside to the Steak and Shake and got us burgers for lunch.  While I was getting lunch Johnny was approached by a lady of the evening! doing her work in the daytime. Wish I would have been there to see it. We drove around the parking lot next to a grassy area, ate lunch and I was able to walk the girls. While we were on our way I decided to put the address to our Tampa RV Park in the GPS and we realized we were only 4 hours away.  After calling them and reserving a site we decided to go straight thru.  It was a nice idea to be here already, but no one warned us we would hit 5:00 traffic.  Living where we do we forget about work traffic and just work. OMG. It took us 30 minutes to go 7 miles. Lucky for us after the long 7 miles we were 2 turns from the RV Park.  Although the office was closed when we arrived they left our reservation with the security and he guided us to our spot and we settled in.  We will have to move in the morning so I'm not unpacking yet. Looking forward to relaxing tomorrow and maybe taking a ride in search of a quilt shop. And best of all being in warm weather. Nite, nite.....

No comments:

Post a Comment