Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You Know Your In Florida When.......

Tuesday Morning.................You know your in Florida when...........................the rude, inconsiderate, couple in the spot we were suppose to move into today.....................refused to leave. Yes you read correct.  At 11 am when they were suppose to be out, we drove by the spot and there was no sign of them even packing up.  So Johnny went to the office to find out what was happening.  After the office called and got rude answers and no indication of the couple leaving they were warned they had to leave as we were suppose to move there.  They refused to leave and we were asked to stay where we are one more night. Only problem is we paid for 50 amp service and a premium spot and we were at a spot that only has 30 amp service.  Which means we can't run the heat or air and too many light or appliances going at one time and we blow the fuse.  So to make us happy for our inconvenience we were given last night free. All fine and good but we still need to move because of the amp service.  It's going to get colder here in the next few days and we need heat and won't be able to run it.  So we went off for the day and decided to go back to the office after our day out. QUILT SHOPS here we come.  Lucky for me Johnny is good about taking me to them.


Now listen to this............right before we were leaving I decided to make a pit stop. As I was walking across the room, a little voice said to me...............look to your left.  So I did and what did I see. 2 ladies sitting at a table working on quilts.  Of course I forgot I had to pee and walked over to talk to them.  Found out one lady was working on a quilt made from a huge scrap bag of wools she got from a trip to Ireland and Scotland.  If I see her tomorrow I will take a picture and post it.  Was in a hurry and forgot to carry my camera with me. They told me they meet on Tue and Thursdays and invited me to join them.  They also asked me if I was going to look for fabric and I told them I had already googled quilt shops. They gave me the names of a few that were on my list, so I loaded the addresses in the GPS and off we went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment