Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back On the Road Again to Knoxville

I'm back from Knoxville again, picking up my big machine for the 2nd time.  I took it in for annual service and several issues and wound up leaving it there with more issues.  One week later it was ready for pick up.  Well...................when I got it home and started quilting on it.....................my BSR Foot still didn't work and I had 2 new issues.   So very frustrated I had to call back to my dealer and arrange to bring it back in. I'm told that with these new hi end machines, every time you do updates it throws other area off and they then need to be adjusted.  Now mind you, this is not a few miles away. I travel 80 miles each way.  So I dropped it off again and this time it was closer to 2 weeks. I'm now behind on my orders and its very frustrating. Although I have 2 back up machines, they don't work as fast and as well as this machine.  This morning Johnny and I got back on the road and headed back to Knoxville.  I'm home with the machine now but haven't had a chance to set it up as it started raining when we got home and I cant get it out of the car yet.   Plus we have another issue that started this morning that Johnny has been working on.

OUR TOILETS PLUGGED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.  Yep, right when we were ready to leave.  Not one, not 2, but all 3 on the first floor and I was afraid to check the upstairs.  So when we left this morning, we headed up I40 and hit the first McDonalds we found.  Me in bathroom, Johnny on the phone trying to find our plumber.  Got breakfast to go and we proceeded to the Bernina Dealer.  This is not the first time this has happened, but it seemed to fix itself after Johnny used the snake and with a little time. 

We got the machine and headed home. But first I wanted to stop at our new Country Cupboard for lunch meat and stuff.  $52.00 later we were on our way home again.  Did I tell you Johnny didn't have the plumbers number in his phone and never got a hold of him......BUT WAIT!  we just passed his truck going the opposite way.  Johnny makes a quick u turn and we start back towards town trying to catch up with him.  We get right behind him, and call his cell number printed on the back of the truck.  Got him to pull over and talked with him a while about the problem.  Almost sounds like its the septic tank.  We've been home now a while and Johnny seems to have found the problem and with the help of our plumber on the phone it may be taken care of.  We'll know by morning if everything backs up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment