Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hey Look It's Raining

Friday, 5/30

Hey, notice a theme here....."it's raining, it's pouring....the old man is snoring"

On and off rain for 320 miles.  We tried to make it to Oklahoma City but rain and 2 jackknifed truckers cost us several hours.  So we are several hours east at a KOA campground.  This place has some barnyard animals to see and the owner (Peggy) is a quilter and has a Yorkie. Wow. She looks like Daisey. Peggy took me in her sewing room to show me her quilt BOM she is working on.  It's all needle turn appliqué. Just beautiful.

Because we stopped earlier than usual, I was able to leisurely walk the girls, rest a little and cook dinner and be done early enough to attempt to blog.  But can't get on the web page so I'm taking notes that I will transfer later. I went to the restaurant here and got some peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert. Very good. Just what we needed. I almost took my machine out but decided to do more hand sewing. Hopefully tomorrow we will go out to eat dinner and I will sew a little. I have some ornaments I want to work on.  Keep praying for Daisey's recovery...or at least that she does a little better.  Have a good night all....see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment