Sunday, May 4, 2014

Starting to Finish UFOs

I am so proud of my BFF as she has started finishing her UFOs.  I have been on her case for a while because most of her UFOs just needed borders or just putting the blocks together.  So as of yesterday I think she has brought to Loretta for quilting 4 or 5 quilts.  Way to go Angie.

So because my BFF is showing me up I decided, while getting organized I would take my UFOs, put them all in bags, and store them in the empty dresser in my spare room in the order I want to finish them.  Here is one I took out and saw the sections of most of the blocks were ready for assembly. I ironed them, laid them out, and started putting them on my design board.  I will complete the blocks and see what I have.

This was a class we had in our guild quite a few years ago.  I'm anxious to see how it turns out.


3 comments: