Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Guess where I went today?

Ill give you two hints.  Starts with Knox and ends with ville. Yes I returned to Knoxville with my Bernina Sewing Machine.  Set it up this morning and started sewing.    Crack!!!!!!! Broken needle. Changed the needle, re threaded it and started sewing........CRACK! Another needle broke.  When I put the 3rd needle in I noticed it wasn't lining up with the hole in the throat plate. Kathy at Bernina who to me is one of the best machine experts took the machine in to the tech and for several hours they worked on my machine while Johnny and I waited.  Turns out the throat plate had to be moved forward and how and why it moved is beyond me.  So another day went by without accomplishing much. I have not tried to sew again as I was just a little too stressed and needed to just chill the rest of the day. Tomorrow morning is going to be a test. If it doesn't work I just don't know what I'm going to do.  If there are any Bernina 830 owners out there having the same trouble please let me know so I don't think I'm the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment