Sunday, May 4, 2014

Trying to Get a Little Organization

This weekend I decided that Saturday and Sundays I will not sew.  Instead I plan to dust, and clean up my sewing room and reorganize.  Due to the fact my storage cabinets are on hold, I packed up my other crafts back into tote boxes and moved them back to the attic.  I now have more room there since I cleaned a lot out last fall.  I also started putting some of my fabric of more than 2 yards on bolts.  This way I can see it and maybe start using it.  I took my Bernina 440QE which I use for mostly Embroidery and gave it its own table for now.  Leaving my 2 long 6 foot tables for laying out projects and classes.   Now after blogging a little I plan to dust and wipe the floors and get ready for Part 3 of my Beginning Quilting Class tomorrow.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment