Saturday, May 31, 2014

Wednesday, 5/28

We got a slow start today. This humid, overcast weather just made us both slow. Plus we are both worried about Daisey.  She slept in her bed all night and I stayed on the couch just in case. After a little breakfast we walked the girls and headed over to our dealer to see what time to bring the coach in for work.

After an hour there we headed off to Graceland.  We bought tickets for the tour of the planes, cars and several other exhibits of more clothes and other items. Just amazed at how many jump suits I have now seen. Many in the mansion itself and more in all these other exhibits. The work and detail on them is amazing. I can't imagine how much they weigh without the belts.

We lunched at home and walked the girls again before another storm came in. So since this afternoon it's been raining again.  We all napped, had dinner and now we are watching tv.  I'm still unable to post pictures..Internet service is very slow and almost makes it impossible. I'm typing my journals now in my notes and will try to post them when I can. Pictures may just have to wait. Daisey has shown little improvement. She has now come to me on the couch and gave me a kiss. She also ate her dinner and has walked a little outside.  But doesn't great us at the door or play with her toys.  Just lays on the couch. We were wondering if we should cancel the trip and bring her home. We will reevaluate her again tomorrow.

I've been doing some hand work on a wall hanging I wanted to finish.  Lots of appliqué work so this is a good time to finish it. Looks like it's going to rain all night again. Just as long as we don't loose the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment