Wednesday, June 11, 2014

John Wayne Here We Come

Tuesday, 6/10

We are on the road again to Monument Valley.  About a 4 hour drive.  We are staying at Goulding's RV Park for 2 days.  We have set up camp and I'm making pot pies for lunch and hoping Johnny can rest a little since he's not feeing too well and the girls can get settled in. Daisey did well on the trip now she's on the couch calming down. Poor baby.....

We decided to stay around camp so Johnny could rest. Daisey has actually started walking outside. You must be careful where the dogs walk. The pavement is very hot and could burn their pads. I try to keep them in the shade. I decided to brush out Lacey and wash her ears out.  She is not happy with me. She really needs a bath but I'll wait till we leave the desert area.

I cooked dinner in. I had a frozen meatloaf and it really hit the spot. Then Johnny went back to bed to rest and I started working on one of my UFOs. Falling Leaves Quilt. When the sun started going down I was able to walk both girls and then we settled in watching repeats on TV.  So glad I'm able to catch up on my blog. Just wish I could show pictures.  Soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment