Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More Of the Grand Canyon

Saturday, 6/7

I got up and looked outside this morning and I really don't think trailer man ever came home last night. No vehicle and no sign of him. Hubby can't decide what he wants to do so instead of making breakfast we shower quick to go out early. I get out of the shower and he's playing with his drone. So I started sewing a little. We then head out east along the rim to a geological museum. You can see the path we took with the mules from here. And a small part of the River can be seen. A ranger talks with us a while and give me more information on how the canyon was actually formed.

As we walk along the path we come a cross a little baby squirrel. So tiny and cute. And then an older one feeding in grass not caring we are taking pictures of it.

We come back to the coach and I cook us a breakfast.  Then Hubby goes outside to play with his drone and I sew a little and then try to take a 15 minute nap.  Between 11-4 is very hot and not good for walking around. So this is good for us.  I'll keep doing small loads of laundry and eventually catch up again. 

I decided to make a late lunch-early dinner so we can drive out to the farthest point and catch sunset. I'll also maybe sew a little more. I have finished one of my RV Placemats and if I can quilt and sewing the binding on the other, it will give me handing sewing when nothings on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment