Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Story of Trailer Man

Ok Funny Story

This guy pulls up in this white travel trailer in the spot across from us. Now......he pulls in and halfway out the other side.......now......he backs up without turning his wheel to align the trailer.......now......he pulls forward again........now.......he backs up and his trailer wheels go on the curb.....this occurs 3 more times.....pulls forward.....backs up.......this is going on for 15 minutes. Now he pulls out and goes around the block and comes back and does the same stuff for another 15 minutes. I actually dozed off a little and when I woke up he was now trying to level the trailer putting and taking away wood under his jacks. Never putting anything behind his tires. So I hear Johnny laughing his butt off and I get up and look out the window....now he is trying to park his vehicle that is too big for the area left.  He doesn't know how to parallel park and pulls up and backs up.....pulls up and backs up on the curb....again for 15 minutes.  We are laughing so hard that I have tears in my eyes. Then he decides to pull up on the grassy area you shouldn't park on. Now I am not making this up. I couldn't if I tried. And if I wasn't laughing so hard I would have made a video.  Now mind you he has been at this for 2 hours now and still has to hook up water, sewer and his gas.  3 1/2 hours later he is still walking around his trailer trying to hook up the gas and a mule deer comes strolling down the street right in front of us. And I don't mean like back home, I mean with in 5-10 feet from us grazing.  So Johnny went over to the guy to warn him so he wouldn't come face to face with a surprise. He doesn't speak English and walks around the trailer and jumps when he sees the deer.
I'm gonna venture to say this guy was at it for over 4 hours.  I know we have done dumb things and will continue to, but this guy really doesn't belong camping.  He can't even drive his vehicle away without driving on the curb. Funniest Home Vehicles would have loved this one.

Next day....you won't believe this but after all the hours of work setting up last night. This guy is packing up to leave.

He gets in the vehicle, backs it up to the tow bar.  Pulls forward a smidge.....gets out to look.....gets back in, and backs up a smidge....gets out to look.   NOW we counted 27 times he does this and he's still in the same spot. He gets out....walks around the trailer....bends  down to look at something gets back into the vehicle.  Turns the wheel and backs up back to where he started. This took 15 minutes. He now hooked the tow bar and backed up a little.

WAIT.........he's not leaving, just trying to reposition. OMG!!!!! You just can't believe this...LOL......After all the hours of work yesterday,  and he's still in the same spot only 5" further back. And still no room to park his vehicle. He's now back to trying to level the trailer and has walked circles around his trailer putting wood under the jacks and then takes them out again just like he did yesterday. Repositioning wood from one side to another.  We are now into 20 minutes of this process.  He's now hooking up his water and electric again.  This guy has got some set of patients. So 30 minutes later the task is done and he rides off in his vehicle..........it is 8 pm and he still hasn't returned.



It's been 2 days and no trailer man.  I'm a little concerned. With all the weird things going on in this world I decided to go to the office and tell my concern. It turns out he has paid till June 17th.  I was told he may be from a company that rents out trailers to families. So maybe some people are due in soon. So strange......

I finally went to the office with my concern about trailer man.  He's paid up till the 17th. So they think he may be a company who set up campers and brings in families to camp.  Finally 3 days later trailer man shows up in a van full of orientals. He is there for hours unloading groceries, water, etc.  So now we know.  But you have to admit it was funny in the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment