Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tuesday, 6/17

Guess what????? I woke up at 2 am with the crud.....yep I'm now sick. I sneezed for an hour and blew my nose all morning. I woke up with a sore throat and now I have to pop pills too. We went out for breakfast, then to a mail packing store so Johnny could mail some things, then in search of another quilt shop.

Yep I found another quilt shop.  Now this one was wonderful. It was huge. It had the best assortment of baby panels. And some really cute new ideas for the holiday panels. I found another new ornament pattern to make and some fabric for purses and table runners. And the cutest skinny wall hangings. I hope to have some ready for the Sept show I'm doing in the Cove.


We came back to the coach for a 2 hour nap and then we were off to the Showboat for our Dinner/Show.  They served  a really great meal. Much better than I expected. The show was just wonderful. A Comedian/Magician, a woman who plays the violin/signs/and climbs silks, and a 5 man acopello  singing group. They were my favorite. The entire show was really great. 





So the day is almost over. Feeding and walking the dogs and now relaxing on the couch watching the premier of my summer shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment