Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday, 6/19

So this is next to our last day on the road. Up early and getting ready to head for Memphis.  Fed and walked the dogs and in the bathroom I go to brush my hair. I come out and OH NO!!!!!!!! Lacey is now injured.....Really? She is hunched over walking very slow. What could she possible have done in that short period of time.  I grab one of Daisey's pain pills and cut it in half and give it to her. Figured it would take the edge off her pain and keep her calm during the ride. Sure hope that's ok.

We start our route south. The guy at the KOA told us what route to take that was quicker and connected with I40. Little did he tell us that this road goes down to a 2 lane, VERY windy road with lots of curves and switchbacks. Geez........Branson is VERY hilly. Not a place I will ever return to.

We finally connect with I40 and start our route east.  All of a sudden we hear truckers talking about a parking lot. But not knowing where.  Well an hour later we found it. Construction causing a bottleneck made us loose another 20 minutes. We now know which way we are going which is back to Jellystone RV Park, right where we started. Johnny wants to stop at our dealer again and this is a really nice RV park.

Funny or not funny, our first night on the road we stayed here and Daisey was injured and our last night on the road leaves us here and Lacey is injured. This will be my last post for the trip. I am anxious to get home now and get Lacey to a dr. Hope you enjoyed my journaling. 

Now I will be starting on new items for sale and will post them as they are available. Hope to get ready for 2 shows this year.  Thanks again for keeping up with me and God Bless.........Joanna



No comments:

Post a Comment