Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Monday, 6/16

Today we will get some cleaning and laundry done. We drove into town in search of Walmart and did some grocery shopping.  We hit Bob Evans for lunch and decided on some shows to see while we were there. I found a quilt shop on line and when we went to the address it had been gone for a few years. Not too happy. But oh well I'll find another one.

When we returned to the coach I walked the girls and Daisey actually barked at me and walked a good distance without problems. I went to the laundry room and while the clothes were going, went into the office and ordered tickets to the Showboat and The Hughes Family.

I had bought baby back ribs today and made up a little rub to put on them while I baked them.  When I returned from laundry they were ready and I put them in the grill. Not bad for a last minute meal. Baked potato and salad and we were good to go. I walked the girls one last time and we were in for the night.

Sleeping on the couch with Daisey is getting old, but I just don't want to take the chance of her trying to jump that high off the bed right now. She doesn't seem to be in any more pain, just having some mental issues. I don't want her to aggravate her back problem. So another night on the couch.......

No comments:

Post a Comment